Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Portfolio













What a semester! I have loved and hated this class passionately... however it has made me learn things that I know will help me soar in the Field of Advertising and PR and when you are a ADPR Major you will learn that you and your major will have a love hate relationship forever. Santiago has taught me that hardwork pays off and last minute efforts show. I'm beyond grateful for this class as it has taught me so much, both in the world of digital media and the world of work ethics. Thank you Santiago and here's to the next chapter of my future in the world of Advertising and Public Relations! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Animation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8q7Mvej6b_U Click the link above to view my animation!! This project was long and tedious but we made it. ...